Sunday 15 March 2015

Why I Like Social Media Marketing


Social media marketing is one of my favorite forms of marketing. That wasn t always true because in the beginning I didn t know what I was doing. Like many marketers, I thought that marketing on social media was just about posting links and telling people to buy your products. I was gravely wrong and I wasted many months marketing in that ineffective style. I think that I suffered with social media marketing because it was more of an after thought. I was making money in other arenas so I didn t put much work into it. I m glad that I eventually decided to figure it out. Not to toot my own horn or slap myself on the back too much, but I am great when it comes to marketing theory. I ve studied a ton psychology over the years and in recent years I ve been studying more about the psychology of marketing and sales. I ve learned so much from studying this that I incorporate what I ve learned into all my marketing campaigns. I have also creating my own marketing theory that I apply to my mark
http://bit.ly/1AKlHmE

No comments:

Post a Comment