Wednesday 4 February 2015

Learning About Social Media Marketing


I really needed to learn a new way to market my online business. I had my business up and running for a few months and I was not getting the kind of traffic that I wanted. I had put everything into this business so I was really hoping that it would be profitable for me. I asked my online forum friends what they recommended and they told me to look into social media marketing. I decided to give it some research and learned a lot of things that I should do to get into marketing my business via the very popular social media sites. The first thing I needed to do was figure out where my audience would be. I really did not know so I asked my friends what they thought. I also put a survey up on my site to see what kind of response I got. Then, I looked at businesses similar to mine to see where they were most active. I found some really helpful information. After that, I created my profile page on the social media network. I learned that I needed to make it as professional as possible since
http://bit.ly/18PhJDa

No comments:

Post a Comment