Monday 29 June 2015

My Personal Struggles With Weight Loss



Growing up I wasn t a fat kid ? I wasn t a skinny kid, either. However, most of my family was overweight, and had been their entire lives. My mother said it must ve skipped a generation with me. Then one day, during high school, she met up with me at school, took one look at me and said, You re starting to get a little poochy. That, my friends, was the beginning of a long struggle with my self-image. I subscribe that BMI is a crock, and not just because I have always been technically overweight by it. I m short, but I have high bone density and I am naturally curvy. Not to mention the, er, places on my body that retain a lot of fat. So I was always happy around the 140 range. I considered 130 ideal, although BMI said 115. Trust me, at under 130 my bones start sticking out and there is nothing healthy about it. I m practically starving myself. So I always maintained my body in the 140 range without thinking about it. Then I moved abroad. I don t know what happened. Maybe it was a perfe
http://marketingviralvideo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment