Friday 26 June 2015

Losing weight: How I did it


I don t know about you, but I have always thought of losing weight as a very hard thing to do. That s probably because I had never done it before, and I pictured hours and hours at the gym. I worked 80 hours a week, after all, I had no time to lose weight, or so I thought. I didn t think I had any time to take any weight off, but finally my doctor told me that I needed to lose weight or I was in serious health trouble. I didn t really believe him at the time, but all the same I decided it was time for me to lose weight. What did I do next? That s a great question. The first thing I did was figure out how many calories I could eat in a day. I did that with my doctor. Then, I went home and threw out all the junk food I hate in my apartment. That must have been about $200 worth of food! I only kept foods with ingredients I could easily pronounce. I had read earlier that if my grandmother wouldn t recognize the ingredients, that I shouldn t be eating that food. Then I figured out how I wa
http://bit.ly/1fJXuu6

No comments:

Post a Comment